Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tunes That Are Stuck In My Head So Deep I Need to Post About Them To Get Them Out of My Head 1

Hello one and all and welcome to a brand new feature - column - thing that I'll be doing. It's called 'Tunes That Are Stuck In My Head So Deep I Need to Post About Them to Get Them Out of My Head'. And if I feel hardworking enough I may even attempt to analyse them!

But I post songs to every entry I make, you protest. But no, I shall reply, this is different. These songs are the ones that I need to get out of my system, while the other songs I post are to accompany the atmosphere of the entry, you see. :D (This is where you go 'ohhhhh' while still thinking that yep, I've lost my marbles).

The prototype of this column was the previous blog entry entitled 'Don't You Dare...' but that did not receive any response. Hmm. No matter, this is my blog and I shall do as I please. *yay*

Today's Tuneage is Belle & Sebastian - Piazza New York Catcher. I can't seem to stop accidentally hum it.


And I shall finish with a pic that hopefully fits the feel of the song...


No comments:

Post a Comment