Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Food for Thought

Once in awhile I come across a string of words a.k.a a phrase that makes me catch my breath and double-think.

Here's one for today:


Being someone who *takes a deeeeeeeeep deep breath* considers herself as having creative tendencies and is currently stuck on a path that is completely devoid of any, that really strikes a chord in me. I know many will tell me to "follow your dreams! fly! be free!" but truth is, I can't just drop everything and go, as much as I want to do that. I have responsibilities, expectations, yadda yadda, but the real fear for me is, I think, the fear of flying... and then falling SPLAT on my face.

Enough of the pessimism. Today was Antimicrobial Therapy I... it wasn't so good. Meh. But I have no regrets; like this picture says. I may have gotten at least 50% of the paper wrong... but I know I'd done stuff in its place to feed my soul's need for creative tendencies. =P

I'm pretty sure when I find out that I've failed this paper I won't be thinking so optimistically...

Meanwhile, here's a little vid. Sayonaraaa

No comments:

Post a Comment