Sunday, December 26, 2010

What I REALLY Want for Christmas

Another Christmas has come and gone without any presents for fortunate ol' me. Celebrating Christmas and the tradition of gift-exchanging is not practised in my family, but I'm someone who so easily gets influenced by temptations around me, so when I see the Christmas decor in shopping malls and hear tales of what others got for Christmas, I can't help but feel a little jealous. Ah well, human nature eh?

If I could somehow choose what I COULD have for Christmas, I'd choose any one of the Criterion Collection DVDs. Yeap, any one will make me extremely, EXTREMELY happy.


(from left to right, up to down: Breathless (A Bout de Souffle) by Jean-Luc Godard; Cronos by Guillermo del Toro; The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie by Luis Bunuel; Fanny and Alexander (Fanny och Alexander) by Ingmar Bergman; Le Samourai by Jean-Pierre Melville; Eyes Without A Face (Les yeux sans visage) by Georges Franju; Rebecca by Alfred Hitchcock; Under the Roofs of Paris (Sous les toits de Paris) by Rene Clair; 
and Seven Samurai by Akira Kurosawa)


Other choices that would be just as nice include this gorgeoussss swallow-print blouse by Warehouse:

Love the wonderful print! Check out more about the blouse here.

A Playstation 3 would be nice as well!


Or a new phone (mine is 3 years old now and its speakers have gone soft):

This, my friends, is the Samsung Galaxy S. 
Yes I know, I'm drooling too.

OR... a couple of (original ;P) PC games would be nice too:





Yeah, I'll just keep on dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment